Create Collections in Google+ for Business
Google announced Google+ Collections, a new way to group your posts by topic. Every collection is a focused set of posts on a particular topic, providing an easy way for you to organize all the things you're into. Each collection can be shared publicly, privately, or with a custom set of people.
- On your computer, open Google+.
- In the Navigation menu, click Collections.
- Click Yours.
- Click Create a collection.
- Type a name for your Collection.
- To choose who can see your Collection, next to "Visible to," click the Down arrow .
- Type a tagline.
- In the bottom right, click Create.
- Choose a cover photo and banner color for your Collection.
- In the top right, click Save.